Managing Successful Programmes Foundation course WEBINAR to include exams.Monday, July 8, 2019
Managing Successful Programmes Foundation course WEBINAR to include exams.
Further to our positive feedback and 100% success on Agile Project Management, Change Management, Scrum Master and PRINCE2, we have now organised a live interactive webinar training session on
Within any change initiatives, there are four elements that need to be addressed.
- Delivery of Outputs – these are tangible items that are delivered (example: new technical drawing of the stand or meeting room, a new process or a new computer system) – outputs may also be referred to as Products (PRINCE2), Solutions (Agile) and Deliverables
- Step change in Capability – when the end users have been trained on the use of the new outputs
- Business Change – when the users transition from the old way of working to the new way of working. This is also referred to as Outcomes and is often confused with the term outputs.
- Benefits – measurable improvement as a result of users using the new system
The principles of Project Management cover the delivery of the Outputs and the associated Capability; principles of change management cover the transition from old way of working to the new way of working; principle of Managing Successful programme management cover high level understanding of all four components, without going into details of any of them. There are five methodologies worldwide that are recognised best practice approaches:
- PRINCE2 : project management methodology
- Agile Project Management: project management methodology
- Scrum Master: solution delivery methodology
- Change Management: how to transition individuals from old to new ways of working, in other words, ‘human side’ of organisational change
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP): programme management methodology
The dates of the training are :
- Friday 14th February 2020 from 08:45 to 15:00
- Friday 21st February 2020 from 08:45 to 15:00
- Friday 28th February 2020 from 08:45 to 15:00
- Examinations to be take soon after the final day to suit you.
To find out more: e: email@example.com T: 01604 495252
PRINCE2®, ITIL® and MSP® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
PRAXIS, AGILE Project Management and Change Management are the Trademark of APMG International. Training is delivered by JCS training associate RKhanna.